Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dbabcock

dbabcock

Location Location : Sale Creek, Tennessee

Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Thanks Susan for the invite! Very Happy

Hi everyone, I have been an acrylic painter for years and just now decided to take the leap into oils. I'm in the middle of using some oils I had lying around. Once I use up the regular oil paints I will be full into water-mixable oils ..Right now I mix the two sometimes.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Deb! Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  291433

Glad you joined us. You'll have the advantage of transitioning gradually to the WS oils and if you have questions, we'll all be here to help you. Please share any bits of information you discover as you transition that might help others as they do the same.

We look forward to seeing you in the forum. I love all your dog and cat paintings...I'm a cat lover myself...and there is a place in the forum for sharing other water media such as acrylics that you might want to contribute to. Here the link.

https://watersolubleoils.forumotion.com/f14-water-mixable-mix-up

Judy
Back to top Go down
dbabcock

dbabcock

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Thank you soooo much Judy! I appreciate the link. I'm so happy to be a part of this group. Yes I will be happy to share with the group any useful information I may experience with the transition..
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 am

Hi Deb! Welcome to the forum! Love your paintings! Smile
Back to top Go down
dbabcock

dbabcock

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am

Thanks Janet..I looked at your art and started following you on Blogger. Your work is amazing!
Back to top Go down
watermixableguy
watermixableguy

Location Location : New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 am

HI Deb, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
dbabcock

dbabcock

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Helen and Alan,
Thank you, I think I'm gonna like this forum..
I haven't posted on Wordpress since 09 but I think I may start again. I'm following you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!    Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to following the posts on this forum!
Page 1 of 1