Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes   Forum Changes EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi Everyone,
If you go to the home page, you will note several changes in categories and forums. I moved "WSO Galleries" into the second position and created a new Category after that one for "Other Media." I did move Faisal's Traditional oil painting (Faisal-still keep your same number sequence so we can keep track of your progress.) I moved all of my digital paintings and Jan's watercolor and digital. They'll be easy to find in the new forums under "Other Media." Alan I haven't moved your sketches yet, because I wasn't sure if the were pencil or chalk, etc. and I probably should pencil to one of the forums or make a specific one for sketches. Any suggestions are welcomed.

PS please check your mail box. I sent a note out to several of you regarding another matter.

Judy
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 pm

I've also made some changes in permission form access to see if that corrects Jan's problem. Let me know if it messed any of you or didn't make a difference.

judy
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks Judy, I'm just seeing this and don't know if I've gotten the menu back because of your changes or because I disabled my anti-tracking add-ons! I'll enable them again and see if I still get a menu!

Yep, it was my anti-tracking software but I think I'll keep it and just post via html. Well, at least now we know!

Last edited by JanG on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
Back to top Go down
watermixableguy
watermixableguy

Location Location : New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi Judy
Any non oil sketches I did would be pencil or marker. You can delete them if you wish, or move to a Sketches folder if you think anyone would be interested in seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Changes   Forum Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Changes
Page 1 of 1