Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finished my cross country trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Finished  my cross country trip Empty
PostSubject: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Just got back and am settling in. Quite a bit cooler than I'm used to and, wouldn't you know, the furnace decided to take a few days vacation, too, and then decided today to work. I missed all the bad storms, had no rain at all and just a little bit of wind in New Mexico. I'll try to get caught up on the posts over the next few days. I just got the internet last night. Hope all is well.

Judy
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

PostSubject: Re: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:25 am

So glad you're back, Judy, you've been missed! Where are you now? Did you drive cross country? At least your furnace is working now.
Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

Location Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:12 am

I'm in the northern Adirondacks of NY close to the Canadian border. I have a log home here that my husband and I designed and built. It is the last house in town but is set in the woods, a huge contrast from my home in the desert of southern AZ. Almost reorganized so I hope to start painting again.

Judy
Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

Location Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Nice to change scenaries… Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished my cross country trip   Finished  my cross country trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished my cross country trip
Page 1 of 1