Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Chat March, 2011

Go down 
+4
Sofie
watermixableguy
Janet
judyfilarecki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal1

Location Location : Ft Worth, TX

General Chat March, 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat March, 2011   General Chat March, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Alan, if you want to check out WetCanvas Water Mixable Oil Forum, first go to "Oil Painting", then on the left it says "Forums in this Channel" and click on "Oil Painting" again. Then you'll see the "Water Mixable Forum". Apparently they are embarrased to have a "Water Mixable Forum" and have hidden it well. I think that this site has more information and is friendlier, but like I said, I check them both out.

Dayle
Back to top Go down
Sofie
Sofie

Location Location : Courtenay, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat March, 2011   General Chat March, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 am

Janet - I'm sorry to see you go. You've done such a wonderful job setting up this site. I agree with everyone who has said this site is friendly and fun to be a part of, and you should be proud of what you have accomplished here.

Good luck in all your future endeavors and happy painting! You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
kopo

kopo

Location Location : Cromer, Norfolk, England

PostSubject: Re: General Chat March, 2011   General Chat March, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Ive got to be the awkward one. Can't really understand the decision Janet. I've been on Wet Canvas for years and there is a lot os assistance their, but it does not have the closeness of this site.
I find Wet Canvas very frustrating. There are so many posts it almost makes me feel breathless.
Also on occasions I have felt quite insulted by the comments made by supposedly experienced painters.
I use WC, I enjoy WSO
jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat March, 2011   General Chat March, 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat March, 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2