Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana C

Dana C

Location Location : Seattle/Snohomish, WA

Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures Empty
PostSubject: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

I have been trying to add more pictures but unable to add them....not sure why says only admin. can.....I have some great fall trees if you would like....Dana Smile
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 pm

I don't know what's up with that. Maybe Judy was doing some organizing. I'll go have a look....
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

Thank you-- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 am

Hi Dana! I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. I was able to locate the problem and fix it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 am

Oh, no problem, just wanted to let you know-- Thank you, I'll give it a try later. I'm off to work soon.
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 am

Janet,
I tried it again in the tree area, but couldn't add any pictures there....I can in a few areas, when I have more time I will try to checkout which place will not allow me to add pictures and let you know? Gotta run off to work Have a great day.....Thanks for trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

I had tried twice the other night to fix it when she first had trouble, but admin kept coming up for writing to the topic even though I changed it and saved the changes. If it doesn't work soon, maybe I should move the pictures back to misc. and then start a new category for "Tree Photos".
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Dana and Judy, very odd I just checked on it and it did revert back to settings that would disallow posting. I changed it again and double checked and everything did save.

Judy, I think that's a good idea if it reverts back again to try something else. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures   Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Still can't put new trees on and a few other places unable to add pictures
Page 1 of 1