Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st

Go down 
+3
Sofie
judyfilarecki
Dana C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana C

Dana C

Location Location : Seattle/Snohomish, WA

I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st Empty
PostSubject: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 pm

This road is called "Aspin Road" It is on a 36X24 canvas

I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st _mg_3211
I would like to do several roads for this journey series I am working on, different times, different seasons, different places. If you all have any roads you would be willing or allow me to paint from, I would love to view and possibly paint. Thank you, Dana
This painting came from my thoughts note a picture, although I do perfer to paint from a picture.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi Dana,

I love the birches. They remind me of Vermont and New Hampshire. We have a reference library RIL where there are pictures posted by members that are available for painting as long as you mention the source of the picture. Right now I don't think there are any roads,, but we are trying to build the library. If you have any to contribute, that would be great.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Sure I have a bunch, my husband is learning to photograph and some aren't that great -- I will try to weed through them.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Great. If you need some help you can always send me an email. Just click on the "PM" icon on the bottom of one of my posts and you can send me a personal message (PM). When I respond, you will see "you have one message" written in the horizontal menu at the top of the page.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Sofie
Sofie

Location Location : Courtenay, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Dana - I really like the idea of your series. I will look to see if I have any road pictures you could use for reference. Very nice birches! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you and that would be great if you have any. Dana
I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 am

Very nice, love the trees and the shadows across the grass. I feel like I'm in a speeding car zapping over the hills.... wonder what's over the next one? I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 am

Dana, Great idea for a series! The birches are wonderful and I feel like taking a drive to see what's on the other side of that hill.
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Location Location : Near Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 am

I love the sky
Back to top Go down
Linus

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I like your painting. You can google " images of roads " and you should find somthing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st   I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st Empty

Back to top Go down

I am working on a Journey series This is the 1st
Page 1 of 1