Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi everyone!

Go down 
+8
Kathleen E. McLeod
Chris
Callie
Dale
dbclemons
judyfilarecki
Leena
Janet
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Hi everyone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Amy,

Your landscapes are wonderful. Are they all in the mountains of NC? It is such beautiful country. My niece lives in Black Mountian and I love to visit with her.
Judy
Back to top Go down
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

Location Location : Breckenridge, CO

PostSubject: My painting locations   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 pm

My paintings are actually from both places...I am in a gallery in NC and one of my daughters lives in Weaverville, not too from from Black Mt.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:38 pm

They are outstanding
Judy
Back to top Go down
Sofie
Sofie

Location Location : Courtenay, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Amy - thanks for posting the link to your website - your work is really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
DAK723

DAK723

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Janet (and some other familiar faces)!

As you can see, I don't check my blog very often, but eventually came across your message! Good Luck with the new forum! I'm sure it is a big undertaking, but it looks like you are doing a great job so far!

Don
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Don! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your support! I'm really glad that you accepted my invite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Don - Glad you finally found us! Welcome to the group Hi everyone! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Linus

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks for the invite Janet, its nice to see a site dedicated to the new movement. I've posted three WMO's to my site, not great art but passable. I'm just an amature but have fun anyway. I'm too old to go back to school and I no longer have the patience for that anyway. I'm reading Brushstrokes by Mark Christopher Weber and would recommend it to anyone interested in WMO's. It should be available at your local library. I was really impressed with the clarity and sharpness of the images you and Leena posted. I can't seem to get mine loaded with the same clarity. This may not be the proper forum to talk about this so I'll look around here some more before discussing it anymore. I'll just say that the problem begins with the scanned images I got from Walgreens, since the problem exists on my saved images and on my web site too. Woolf
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 am

Hi Woolf! Welcome to the forum! If you have a camera you can take a look at the thread on photographing a painting in our Going Digital forum. Feel free to ask any questions you would like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 am

Welcome, Woolf, glad to have you here! Hi everyone! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Woolf,

Glad to have you here. If you would like to see an overview of the forum and what you can expect to find, look at

https://watersolubleoils.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/forum-news-and-announcements-t140.htm

The second post is a copy of the newsletter we sent in January. Many people have found it helpful.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: