Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These forums versus WetCanvas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertRambler

DesertRambler

Location Location : Northern Nevada (Reno area)

These forums versus WetCanvas? Empty
PostSubject: These forums versus WetCanvas?   These forums versus WetCanvas? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 pm

I just discovered the WetCanvas WSO forum today and noticed one or 2 people over there that I see here, too. Is the WetCanvas forum more active? Do you all prefer it or these forums over here?
Back to top Go down
Crystal1

Location Location : Ft Worth, TX

PostSubject: Re: These forums versus WetCanvas?   These forums versus WetCanvas? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Cindy, I use both the forums, but this one is my favorite. The people here are very nice and helpful, and I think you can get better advice here. Sometimes the people at WetCanvas can be rude. They are planning on having more workshops here, too. I don't see any problems with using both the forums though. Hope this helps.
Dayle
Back to top Go down
DesertRambler

DesertRambler

Location Location : Northern Nevada (Reno area)

PostSubject: Re: These forums versus WetCanvas?   These forums versus WetCanvas? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 pm

I never realized that either set of forums would offer workshops - that's cool! We don't have a lot of resources here for workshops in Reno, so I would love to get involved in some online!

Thanks, I'll do some more reading over there but ask most of my questions over here. Wink
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: These forums versus WetCanvas?   These forums versus WetCanvas? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

I feel the same as Dayle. We are trying to develop more demonstrations and I'm hoping that more of us will have the time to put some together. Anyone out there interested in expanding on sharing your knowledge, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These forums versus WetCanvas?   These forums versus WetCanvas? Empty

Back to top Go down

These forums versus WetCanvas?
Page 1 of 1