Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Ohio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Song Dog

Song Dog

Location Location : Dublin, Ohio USA

Greetings from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:32 am

I just discovered this forum while looking for some information about WS oils. I have been painting in oils, acrylics, and watercolors, but recently wanted to use oils more. I'm finding even the somewhat eco-friendly stuff like Turpenoid Natural smells up the house; so when my wife came in from outside the other day and asked "What's that awful smell?"
I decided to try the WS oils. I purchased a few colors of the Holbein Duo at my local Blick store, and am excited about trying them. I look forward to learning more about these paints from all the experts on this forum.
Thanks!

Joe
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 am

Hi Joe! Welcome to the forum! I really like the Holbein. I'm looking forward to seeing your art. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:31 am

Welcome to our little corner of the web! Have a look around and jump in where ever you want Greetings from Ohio Icon_biggrin Looking forward to seeing your paintings.
Back to top Go down
Song Dog

Song Dog

Location Location : Dublin, Ohio USA

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks for the welcomes!
I'm working on a couple of paintings with the Holbein WSOs and will photograph them soon.
Janet, I love the elephant painting.
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:18 am

Thank you Song Dog! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Ohio   Greetings from Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Ohio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: