Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do I Load an Image to My Post?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Janet
Janet

Location Location : North Bay, Ontario Canada

How Do I Load an Image to My Post? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 am

Judy was kind enough to put together a comprehensive post on how to load an image to your post. It is located in the Questions and Answers catagory. Here's the link: https://watersolubleoils.forumotion.com/questions-answers-f5/how-do-i-load-an-image-to-my-post-t16.htm
Back to top Go down
kopo

kopo

Location Location : Cromer, Norfolk, England

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 am

Hi Janet and Judy. I'm in trouble. Just switched from a PC to a Mac. Cannot post my images. Any advice, or do I return to my PC?
I am not computer literate my first computer was an abacus
Lol
Jack
Back to top Go down
Callie
Callie

Location Location : St. Louis, MO USA

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Hi Jack!
It's been years since I used a Mac, so I can't walk you through it, but if you're following the instructions Judy posted, where is it different from on the PC? It might help to know where it's not working for you.
Hopefully, a Mac user will jump in here and help you. How Do I Load an Image to My Post? Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi Jack!

I noticed you used servimg for your last image upload. Is that the method that you're using for your mac? I don't have a mac either but from what I did read so far it shouldn't be any different with the servimg option.

My daughter has a Mac and I will have her bring it over next time she visits but that won't help rite now. Sorry I'll do my best to find out more. Smile
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I haven't used a Mac either, but as long as you click on the "host an image" (landscape with blue square in front of it) icon above, I don't see why it would be different.

Janet, in another thread, you told someone how to get the URL from a picture all ready on the web using a MAC. The procedure was slightly different. Do you remember where that was.?

Judy
Back to top Go down
Janet
Janet

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I do remember giving Donna this info but it's not for the imgserv method but for the method where you use the link of image on the internet. Thank you for remining me!

Jack if you want to use that method here's the infor I gave Donna:

Janet wrote:
Donna, I did a search for how to get the URL on a mac to use the process that Judy mentioned above. Here were 2 suggestions that you might find helpful.

"The way I do it is in Safari...I have tabs enabled and I just drag the image to a blank spot on the tab bar. It opens the image in a new tab with the address in the URL bar"

"If you do this often, it may be better to ditch Safari for Camino...which has a Copy Image Location command."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Load an Image to My Post?   How Do I Load an Image to My Post? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do I Load an Image to My Post?
Page 1 of 1