Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Art Exhibit Visit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 am

Well, we finally made it down to the coast to see the NC Wildlife Artists Society's exhibition and I was surprised and delighted to find that one of my paintings had sold the first day. It was even an acrylic which made the pain and struggle with that medium worth it! lol

I won't post any photos here but if you're interested, you can see them on my blog (the link is in my signature below)

Back to top Go down
watermixableguy
watermixableguy

Location Location : New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:34 pm

That's great, Jan! Now that I have visited your site, I wonder which painting sold?
Back to top Go down
JanG

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:31 am

Thanks, Alan,

All the exhibition photos and the photo of the one that sold (raccoon) are on my blogspot link http://jgibsonartstudio.blogspot.com/2015/10/ncwas-exhibition-visit.html.

The photo of the raccoon is the last photo.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:31 pm

That is so exciting Jan. I'm really happy for you. I'm off to check out your blog.
Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

Location Location : Dallas, Texas

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Great! Jan. Happy for you… Smile
Back to top Go down
JanG

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:58 am

Thanks Judy and Faisal. It was a kick to actually sell something and I'm so hoping the other two paintings sell also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Exhibit Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Exhibit Visit   Art Exhibit Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Exhibit Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: