Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M Graham Oil Paints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

M Graham Oil Paints Empty
PostSubject: M Graham Oil Paints   M Graham Oil Paints EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Just wanted to let you know that Hobby Lobby now carries M Graham oil paints! Or at least they had them at a store I visited today. I haven't seen them in the other Hobby Lobby I go to and I don't get to this Hobby Lobby very much so I don't know if they would have them in your area. They're the traditional oils, not the water solubles.

Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: M Graham Oil Paints   M Graham Oil Paints EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Thanks Jan. We have one on the other side of the city, but I've never ventured into it. One day I might browse when I'm over that way.

Judy
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

PostSubject: Re: M Graham Oil Paints   M Graham Oil Paints EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 pm

I think Hobby Lobby is one of the nicer arts and crafts stores. Neither Michael's, AC Moore nor Hobby Lobby carry a lot of professional art media but HL seems to have more than most. Since we don't have any dedicated art stores nearby, it's nice that they do have some nice things.

Still, it was something of a shock to see M Graham paints since they're considered one of the better paint companies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M Graham Oil Paints   M Graham Oil Paints Empty

Back to top Go down

M Graham Oil Paints
Page 1 of 1