Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uploading photos from I phone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevegahan

Location Location : Anglesey uk

Uploading photos from I phone?  Empty
PostSubject: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:43 am

Hello, I was just wondering wether you can upload a photo on here from your phone please?
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:12 pm

For some reason they stopped giving us the option in the first post of a topic, but you will find it in the second post area. To read the instuctions on how to do it, go to

https://watersolubleoils.forumotion.com/t16-how-do-i-load-an-image-to-my-post

You might want to practice first on your regular computer. Also, the picture size from your I phone might be too big a file, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Stevegahan

PostSubject: Re: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Thanks Judy. The option has now come up in this post as you said. Right I'll go to another part of the forum and post a picture up. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Stevegahan

PostSubject: Re: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:48 pm

No unfortunately it didn't work Judy. It was able to take my photo from the phone but couldn't host it.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Do you have a way to reduce the size of the picture? I know in Photoshop you can save it for web and this automatically reduces the size. Can you download it to you computer and resize it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uploading photos from I phone?    Uploading photos from I phone?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Uploading photos from I phone?
Page 1 of 1