A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum   Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I just posted a demonstration in going digital that I think will go well in a new demonstration section. http://watersolubleoils.forumotion.com/t642-transforming-photo-shape-when-it-is-crooked#8581

I'm proposing to change the "Group Challenges" section to "The Learning Center."
Under that can be "Demonstrations", "Group Challenges", and "Art History Mystery Challenge".

I would like to move the demonstration that Callie gave on glazing into the "Demo" section along with any other ones we can find.

What I would like to know is if this sounds all right to the rest of you, or if you have another suggestion. I would also like any of you who thinks there is another post that would also fit into "Demo" to please post the link to the topic here so I can move it.

judy

judy-filarecki.artistwebsites.com***filarecki.com ***judyfilarecki.hubpages.com/
Back to top Go down
Dale

Location Location : Near Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Judy,

Do you want us to post comments about the demos or save it clean without posting comments
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:36 pm

I think that comments might be good, since someone other then the presenter may have valuable things to add from their experience. It would also allow for questions about the demo. Everyone coming to the site can see the demo, but can only comment if registered as a member.

Judy

judy-filarecki.artistwebsites.com***filarecki.com ***judyfilarecki.hubpages.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum   

Back to top Go down

Discussion on forming Demonstration Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1