Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my watersolubles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katmanuel

katmanuel

Location Location : Essex, UK

Selling my watersolubles Empty
PostSubject: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello All,

I am sadly selling my lovely watersoluble paints as I have found I am more suited to using traditional oils. I have now got my Winsor and Newton Artisans and Holbeins on ebay, and if any of you are interested, here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Watersoluble-Oil-Paints-/320680887215?pt=UK_Crafts_DrawingSupplies_EH&hash=item4aaa1203af#ht_1250wt_1139

I hope they go to a lovely home Smile
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:02 am

I'm sure someone loving will buy them. If you have a color you like that you don't have in regular oils, you can use with regular oils so all might not be lost.

Judy
Back to top Go down
watermixableguy
watermixableguy

Location Location : New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada

PostSubject: Re: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:08 am

Unfortunately, I have discovered that purchasing oil paints outside of Canada doesn't work out for me. I have had to pay very high shipping, duties and brokerage fees for any paint I bring into the country. So I won't be bidding.

Best of luck katmanuel!
Back to top Go down
katmanuel

katmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Thankyou watermixable guy! It seems harder to sell than I thought...have now put them up for auction if anyone is interested...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110673821815&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1250wt_1139
Back to top Go down
katmanuel

katmanuel

PostSubject: Re: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110673821815&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1250wt_1139
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my watersolubles   Selling my watersolubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling my watersolubles
Page 1 of 1