Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How spoiled we are.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linus

How spoiled we are. Empty
PostSubject: How spoiled we are.   How spoiled we are. EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

How often we complain about how hard it is to get something to turn out right, how often do we complain about the computer problems, etc,etc. I visited a friend in the hospital today. He has been there for three weeks now and this is his third hospitalization this winter. He can't do anything for himself, nothing. He has been partially disabled since the age of four when he contracted ST. Louis Ensopholitis. That was sixty years ago. Another friend of mine was bed ridden with Parkinson's disease for five years. His wonderful daughter provided 24/7 care and did absolutely everything for him. The last year of his life he was unable to feed himself. So when you are feeling down and low because things aren't turning out, just remember how unbelieveably hard the road is for a lot of folks.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

How spoiled we are. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How spoiled we are.   How spoiled we are. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

Linus,
I moved this to "General Chat" so more people could appreciate your thoughts. Thank you for reminding us of that we should count our blessings.

Judy
Back to top Go down

How spoiled we are.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: