Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New on done like DW Mundy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana C

Dana C

Location Location : Seattle/Snohomish, WA

New on done like DW Mundy Empty
PostSubject: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:01 am

I worked on this one for about 2 and half hours....not sure if I feel done with it yet.

It is on a 30 X 24 stretch canvas Lots of colors in which they were mixed together to make the base paint and also used indivdually. Ultramarina blue, colbalt blue, perm. green, ver green, magenta, cad red, cad red light, cad yellow, lemon yellow, septra, paynes gray, yellow ocher, orange, burnt seina, burnt umber.....just a touch of black and lots of tit. white.

I have also attach the picture I painted it from....it is a picture from my kitchen area, which I set up some when the sun light was streaming in about 2 months ago.

Always feel free to give some imput -- this one was fun....enjoyed painting it from what I learned from CW Mundy

New on done like DW Mundy Last_o10 New on done like DW Mundy Orig_p12
Back to top Go down
Crystal1

Location Location : Ft Worth, TX

PostSubject: Re: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Wow! I really love this one. Congratulations. Looks like you learned a lot from the class.

Dayle
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Dana,

It's beautiful. You have learned so much from all these masters. Each of the painting you've shown so far are fascinating with their different styles. keep up the good work.

judy
Back to top Go down
Dana C

Dana C

Location Location : Seattle/Snohomish, WA

PostSubject: Re: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Thank you Dayle and Judy,

I have been enjoying painting and using what I have learned.

Judy, How nice for you to meet-up with one of the forum members -- and I am so glad you are having a great trip, cross, country. My husband and I are hoping to take a short trip next weekend, we hope the weather holds so we can get some pictures....that is why we are planning to drive over Stevens Pass and that direction so we can capture some of the fall colors and get some good light on them - it will just be a day trip. I continue to hope you have a wonderful, safe drive/trip home.

New on done like DW Mundy Smiley-transport004
Back to top Go down
Dale

Dale

Location Location : Near Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

PostSubject: Re: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Dana,

I am very impressed. I really like this one and really see so much dimension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New on done like DW Mundy   New on done like DW Mundy Empty

Back to top Go down

New on done like DW Mundy
Page 1 of 1