Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekend with the Masters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana C

Dana C

Location Location : Seattle/Snohomish, WA

Weekend with the Masters Empty
PostSubject: Weekend with the Masters   Weekend with the Masters EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi, Hope you all have been well....I just got back from Weekend with the Masters late last night. I am so excited from it all…..

I met Kyle Richardson, whom works with the Cobra Watersoluble oils. It was nice to meet him and now I have a face to put with their product. I used watersoluble oils in my one and oil class and CW Mundy didn't mind me using them. I posted the painting in completed paintings.

I had a crammed-jam-packed four days there and not much sleep, not because I was partying but because it was a full program. Learned much and can't wait until the next one. I heard they will be having three different ones. One which will be in New York -- this one will be a focused only program, which you will choose what area you want to focus in, such as; figurative, landscape, etc....not sure how else they will break it down, then one in Colorado, which will be a Plein-Air only, then one like the one I was at in which they had all the different areas of painting and that one will be again in CA, but a different location, I heard in Southern CA somewhere... yet to be determined and announced at a later time.

I meet a gal who came in from Athens Greece, one from Florida, another from Boston area, etc....I believe there were at least 600 or more people attending, but not sure, as it didn't seemed like it, except when we all got together in the evening for the demonstration and talk.

Just wanted to touch bases with you all and let you know a little of the trip---

It was a fantastic trip and still trying to digest it all -- I won't be able to paint for a while as I will be working long hours, because of the trip, but can't wait to get to the canvas and start!

Back to top Go down
Sofie
Sofie

Location Location : Courtenay, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Weekend with the Masters   Weekend with the Masters EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Sounds like a wonderful and rewarding experience, Dana. Smile
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Weekend with the Masters   Weekend with the Masters EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 am

What a great experience. You'll have to post the contact information in "Extras" just in case others would like to have the experience.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend with the Masters   Weekend with the Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend with the Masters
Page 1 of 1