Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
watermixableguy
watermixableguy

Location Location : New Brunswick, Atlantic Canada

Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki Empty
PostSubject: Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki   Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:43 am

Hi everyone, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news:

Judy Filarecki has passed away.

She was driving from her summer residence in New York state to her winter home in Arizona, and encountered health issues. According to Judy's Facebook posts on Oct 9th, she stopped in at hospitals in NY and Missouri along the way for treatment and rest, but encountered more health problems as she continued her journey. Apparently she passed on Oct 11 in Texas.

I will certainly miss Judy, she was a big part of this Forum. She gave me encouragement and offered constructive suggestions on how to improve my paintings. Sadly, I did not get to meet her in person before her untlmely passing. RIP Judy
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

PostSubject: Re: Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki   Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:48 am

Oh my! What terrible news! Judy kept this forum together and I will also greatly miss her!

Thank you for letting us know, Alan. That must have been a sad task for you but I would never have known if you hadn't told us.

Sorry, my thoughts and feelings are in a jumble right now - I just don't know what to say.

RIP, Judy and thank you for all you've done here on this forum.
Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

Location Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki   Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:22 am

This is terrible. I found out about Judy passing away from Alan on facebook and was in shock. I will surely miss her.

Is there someone else managing this site? Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki   Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad News regarding Judy Filarecki
Page 1 of 1