Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rsue

Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White Empty
PostSubject: Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White   Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 pm

I am looking for a good white to use on my palette besides (in addition to) Titanium White, which many say is chalky-looking for some effects. I have been reading up on all the different "whites" and their effects on people's paintings. However, among all the WSOs offered on Blick and all the different names given to whites by each manufacturer, I don't really know which one to choose in addition to titanium. (People have commented that they like lead white, if memory serves, but that is not offered among manufacturers, at least under that name.) Can anyone advise, please - your favorite whites and your reason for liking and using them? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White   Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:20 am

I just use what is offered by the wso manufacturers and don't have a favorite.
Back to top Go down

Good WSO Paint Other Than Titanium White
Page 1 of 1