Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tall Ship by Moon Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

Tall Ship by Moon Light Empty
PostSubject: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:58 pm

I couldn't resist using the tall ship again for another painting. In Corel Painter, you can save a shape you have made to an image portfolio so the drawing was all done making it easy to do another painting. I always love watching the full moon coming up either over the mountain by my home or over water at a lake so that is what I did for this one. See it below.
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Tall Ship by Moon Light Tall-s10
Back to top Go down
Crystal1

Location Location : Ft Worth, TX

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:20 pm

I'd love that Corel Painter! We still have their dishes!(joke) It sure would be fun to be able to sit and paint at the computer. Plus being able to paint same picture over and over without having to draw it again and again. Maybe I could get one next year. It looks great. I like them both and they are so different!
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:22 am

Thanks Crystal. I really enjoy the freedom to experiment and create and I don't have any allergies to the computer.
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:16 pm

This is really gorgeous and yellows and oranges usually aren't my favorite colors!

Crystal, don't forget the tablet and stylus along with the Painter software!!! Using a mouse is a royal pain!
Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Thanks Jan. I someone tell me it was the perfect sky for a sunrise. Oh well. I've seen the moon come up very golden depending on the atmosphere and with sun, there would have been more light than I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Ship by Moon Light   Tall Ship by Moon Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Tall Ship by Moon Light
Page 1 of 1