Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for artists who paint with Water Soluble Oils

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Painting #93: A very deadly game of...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

Location Location : Dallas, Texas

Painting #93: A very deadly game of... Empty
PostSubject: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 am

Please see below

Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

PostSubject: Re: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:26 am

… Rock, Paper, Scissors….

Feedback and suggestions are welcome… as I am still working on it and adjusting stuff when I come back to it after a while…

Painting #93: A very deadly game of... Rockpa10
Back to top Go down
JanG

Location Location : NC - USA

PostSubject: Re: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:03 pm

What a wonderful concept! I think this kind of realistic whimsy is exactly what sells these days. Your scissors are wonderfully done - I thought the rock was a potato until I read your rock, paper, scissors line though. Perhaps some crack type lines in it even if the model doesn't have any would suggest a rock more. It's the tannish color, the shape and those specks/indentations combined that look like a potato as the specks look like potato eyes. Once I knew it was a rock, I could see it as a rock though - guess I just have to deal more with potatoes than I have to deal with rocks so that's where my head was at!

Back to top Go down
judyfilarecki
judyfilarecki

Location Location : Northern NY and Southern Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Great critique, Jan. I thought it was a potato at first also. Perhaps making the shape more irregular would help.
Judy
Back to top Go down
ftariqtx
ftariqtx

PostSubject: Re: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Fantastic feedback Jan and Judy… I will be fixing and updating soon. Thanks… Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting #93: A very deadly game of...   Painting #93: A very deadly game of... Empty

Back to top Go down

Painting #93: A very deadly game of...
Page 1 of 1